Do you love Buffalo Chicken Wings? Do you love popcorn? Then you’ll adore this recipe for Buffalo Wing Popcorn! Just in time for National Popcorn Day!
Today is National Popcorn Day, so I’ve come up with my version of Buffalo Wing flavored popcorn.
It’s just as buttery, mildly hot, garlicky and gooey as the chicken wings it’s created after. Get your napkins ready, or be prepared for some finger lickin’, because this stuff is good!
- 16 cups popped corn (either 2 bags of microwave popcorn, or ½ cup of corn popped)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1½ teaspoons white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the popped corn in a large bowl.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, add the butter, hot sauce, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Heat to melt the butter, and stir to combine.
- Pour the melted butter over the popcorn mixture and stir to combine.