Introducing Friday Frenzy! It’s the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web! I’m so happy to be part of this group of dynamic women! Look for this feature every week. We’ll be bringing you a lot of really interesting things! I can’t wait to see what 2018 offers every single Friday!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Make sure to tune in here, every Friday, for all the fun and all the links to some amazing content!
If you add a link, please share the other links on Pinterest to help promote everyone’s efforts.
Then, just enjoy. Every week will bring new recipes and ideas from across the internet!
This Week’s Saucy Southerner Featured Recipes to help with your New Year’s Eve Celebrations:
Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
This Week’s Featured Posts
Allison from The PinterTest Kitchen here, and it’s my task to pick our features this week. Let’s finish 2018 on a sweet note with some delicious recipes, because calories don’t count during the holidays, right? Right.
First up, I could not resist this Cookies & Cream Fudge from Read. Eat. Repeat. Fudge usually doesn’t really tempt me, but I’m ALWAYS on board for a yummy cookies & cream recipe! I love the crunch from the cookies and the fact that this is a super simple recipe with only three ingredients.
For the second feature this week, I’m picking this Raspberry Sherbert Party Punch from Crafting a Family. I love sherbert punch, and the next time I host, I’m making this recipe for sure. Raspberry + all the citrus flavors sound like heaven to me!
Last, but certainly not least… check out this Medieval Nürnberger Lebkuchen recipe from Sew Historically. I love how the recipes on this blog come with a history lesson. Nürnberger Lebkuchen have been made in some form since the 1500s. How cool is that? It looks and sounds almost like gingerbread. I’m definitely going to have to try it out!
And that’s a wrap for 2017! I wish you all the best for a tasty 2018. Don’t forget to add you link to this week’s round-up: