Today’s kickoff of the third annual food blogger celebration of all things chocolate, made possible thanks to our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar and the other sponsors, begins a week-long October Chocolate Festival #Choctoberfest! Not only a feast of chocolate recipes, but a fantastic giveaway, valued at over $450!
Over 70 bloggers are participating in #Choctoberfest 2017 and will be posting 200+ chocolate recipes over the next week. Keep your eyes peeled, visit any of the blogs listed below, or use the #Choctoberfest hashtag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to follow along. You can also check out our #Choctoberfest Pinterest board, where we post chocolate recipes all year-long.
You can also enter to win our #Choctoberfest prize pack. Thank to our amazing sponsors who are contributing the following items for the prize:
- $100 gift card to Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar
- 1 case of granulated white sugar (40 pounds), 1 case of light brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of dark brown sugar (24 pounds), and 1 case of powdered sugar (24 pounds) from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar
- 16 oz Barlean’s Butter-Flavored Coconut Oil, 9.52 oz canister of Chocolate Silk Greens, and oz bottle of Essential Women Omega-Swirl Chocolate Mint from our silver sponsor Barlean’s
- 300-piece Lindt LINDOR Truffles gift bag (you choose the flavors!) from blog sponsors The PinterTest Kitchen
This prize pack is valued at over $450! To enter, simply follow participating sponsors and bloggers using the Rafflecopter giveaway link below.
Today’s recipe? THREE INGREDIENT FUDGE SAUCE! Woo hoo!
Yes, I’ve decided to bring you a very simple recipe for fudge sauce.
- 1: Because it’s easy.
- 2: Because it’s delicious.
- 3. Because you can use it for the recipe I’ll be posting tomorrow! *wink*
Three reasons you need it; just three ingredients; mere minutes and you’re ready to top your favorite treat with homemade fudge sauce: Ice cream (like tomorrow’s recipe for a simple boozy no-churn ice cream-hint), cookies, brownies, dip fruit, pretzels… you know, the possibilities are endless!
Just Granulated Sugar, Evaporated Milk and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips!
Of course, I used Imperial Sugar. I always use Imperial Sugar. Trusted by home bakers since 1843, Imperial Sugar’s pure cane sugar products and sweeteners are 100% natural, non-GMO and ensure consistently delicious results!
Their website is loaded with fabulous recipes and contests, so bookmark the Imperial Sugar website because you will want to visit often. Also, be sure to check out Imperial Sugar’s Halloween recipes and well as their Scary Scramble Recipe Contest! It’s going on now and you’ll want to enter!
Then, make this fudge sauce because I’m telling you… you need this fudge sauce in your life!!
- 1 - 12 ounce can Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a medium-sized, heavy-bottomed sauce pan, over medium heat, add the Evaporated Milk and the sugar. stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and continue cooking and stirring until the chocolate has all melted.
- Serve warm over your favorite treat.
- Cover with a lid and store remainder in the refrigerator.
Disclaimer: While I received product from Imperial Sugar, at no cost to me, my opinions about their products are my own and are heartfelt.
Stay tuned to see the delicious recipes bloggers have cooked up using Imperial Sugar and Barlean’s products. Thank you also to Davis Chocolate and Rodelle for being #Choctoberfest shout out sponsors! Watch Instagram and Facebook to find out more about their chocolate products.
Here is a complete list of all the bloggers participating in #Choctoberfest 2017, so you can see the recipes they are posting throughout the week:
The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ Savory Moments ♥ Crumbs in my Mustachio ♥ House of Nash Eats ♥ Bake It With Love ♥ That Recipe ♥ Hardly A Goddess ♥ Cooking With Carlee ♥ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures ♥ Body Rebooted ♥ Cindy’s Recipes and Writings ♥ The Redhead Baker ♥ Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Seduction in The Kitchen ♥ Cooks&Books&Recipes ♥ Everyday Eileen ♥ Under My Apple Tree ♥ Family Around The Table ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ Fairyburger ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Jonesin’ For Taste ♥ Jane’s Adventures in Dinner ♥ Take Two Tapas ♥ Jennifer Bakes ♥ The Unlikely Baker ♥ Hostess At Heart ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kate’s Recipe Box ♥ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen ♥ Chocolate Slopes ♥ Little House Big Alaska ♥ Makes, Bakes and Decor ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ That Skinny Chick Can Bake ♥ Books n’ Cooks ♥ Mildly Meandering ♥ Living Ideas ♥ Restless Chipotle ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ The Weekday Gourmet ♥ An Affair from the Heart ♥ West Via Midwest ♥ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt ♥ The Bitter Side of Sweet ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ For the Love of Food ♥ The Saucy Southerner ♥ Cook’s Hideout ♥ By the Pounds ♥ Tramplingrose: Cooking, Baking & Ranting in Small-Town South Dakota ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Fantastical Sharing of Recipes ♥ Sarah’s Bake Studio ♥ The Pajama Chef ♥ Frankly Entertaining ♥ Long Distance Baking ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ The Freshman Cook ♥ The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ Wendy Polisi ♥ Tampa Cake Girl ♥ My Southern Sweet Tooth ♥ Canning and Cooking at Home ♥ Full Belly Sisters ♥ SuperSizeGuy.com ♥ Our Good Life ♥The Life Jolie