This Pepperoni Ricotta Hot Dip recipe is like a bubbly pepperoni pizza in a bowl! Ricotta cheese combined with pepperoni, flat-leaf parsley, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, herbs and some crushed red pepper flakes will make your football-fanatics cheer on Super Bowl Sunday! Or, you know, any other time, too.
I’m dedicating this week to super Super Bowl snacks; yesterday’s feature was a Caramelized Onion Dip. Since it’s my feeling you can never have too many dips for Super Bowl snacking, here’s another one for you!
This dip is served hot, but it only takes about 10 minutes to throw together, it goes under the broiler for just a few minutes to heat it up, it can be made ahead to heat in a jiffy and I’m telling you right now, it is absolutely delicious!
Your friends and family are going to love this dip! Really, it’s like pizza toppings, all creamy and gooey, just sittin’ in a bowl beggin’ to be devoured. If you don’t make this dip, you are nuts (which might just be a clue for another upcoming snacking post). *big smile*
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup diced pepperoni slices
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dry Italian herb blend
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Turn the oven on to the broiler setting.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a shallow, oven-safe dish (if preparing in advance, you may cover and refrigerate at this point).
- Place the dish into the oven and broil until the top begins to brown and the mixture begins to bubble, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping vehicle (chips, vegetables, crackers).